As a MIG Welder Specialist, you must have at least 2 years MIG welding experience. You must be able to read blue prints, operate a press brake, shear, have working knowledge of stainless steel welding, sheet metal layout, hydraulics and knowledge of equipment fabrication.
Additional requirements for the MIG Welder Specialist will include:
- A strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Ability to pass a drug test and a criminal background check
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Will be required to pass a welding test
- Welder Certifications strongly preferred