- Must be able to pass drug test.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to lift over 100 lbs.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Minimum 2 years commercial door and hardware installation experience.
- Ability to continue to develop skills specific to the commercial door industry
- Flexible and able to work with a changing schedule.
- A respectful team player who consistently upholds company core values
- Mechanical / Technical aptitude a must
- High energy level with a focus on quality work, minimizing punch out.
- Effective technician that reviews work orders and ensures completeness of materials required prior to departing for the job site.
- Finish Carpentry, Toilet Partition, and Toilet accessory installation skills are a plus.
- Must be legally able to work in the United States.
- Occasional overnight work
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Skilled Labor – Trades, Construction, Installation – Maintenance – Repair
- Education: Not Specified
- Experience: At least 2 year(s)